We welcome you to JobBank USA and hope your job hunting experience
is a pleasant one. We hope you find our resources useful.
Have you ever:
1. Received any promotions, awards or bonuses?
2. Produced reports or data for management?
3. Identified or solved a work-related problem? What was the outcome?
4. Introduced a new system or procedure which made work easier or helped to streamline the company? What was the outcome?
5. Initiated or assisted in initiating any programs as related to work or production incentives, company image or morale boosting? Explain.
6. Worked as a liaison between departments, companies or agencies? Explain.
7. Trained anyone before? How?
8. Worked with or participated in automation of any system or procedures? Explain any obstacles or challenges you faced. How successful were you?
9. Assisted in saving a company any money or time? How and how much? How much did this affect the bottomline or overall function of the company?
10. Been involved in a business or plant start-up or shutdown? What were the challenges and/or successes that you experienced?
11. Participated in staff reduction and/or cost cutting implementation? What were the results?
12. Been involved in making major decisions or plans? What were the results?
13. Contributed to a team working on a project? What were the results of your efforts?
14. Authored any major reports, programs, publications or newsletters? Who viewed or received these?
15. Assisted in improving the efficiency of people or company operations? What were the end savings?
"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely." [ Back | Forward | Table of Contents ]
Back to JobBank USA Home Page "Copyright © Building Blocks Unlimited, All Rights Reserved.
Warning: This work is subject to the Copyright Act of the United States and is the property of Building Blocks Unlimited. Any downloading, printing, transmitting, copying, alteration or modification of any part of this work without the express prior consent of the author, is strictly prohibited and is a violation of law".