To obtain a challenging position with a market leader that utilizes my experience in product management, sales management, account management, and project management.
Experienced manager with skills in leading direct reports as well as cross-functional teams, managing a product line from cradle to grave, justifying new product development investments, determining and documenting new product requirements, developing sales forecasts and product pricing, and launching new products to the marketplace. Proven ability to manage key account relationships and large-scale projects.
A Company, Inc., Any City, Any State, 7/96 – Present
Product Manager, 1/99 – Present
· Reporting to the V. P. of Product Management, responsible for a product line of 20 products representing $12 million in sales revenue for a leading manufacturer of ABC equipment generating sales of $450 million annually.
· Increased product line sales from $8 million in 1999 to $12 million in 2000, a 50% increase, and managed the company ’s $30 million accessories and parts program.
· Launched new product into the marketplace to replace an existing product increasing annual unit sales from 3,000 to 12,000.
· Meet with dealers, national accounts, end-users, and the sales force to define new product requirements and work with product development to document these requirements in product specifications.
Key Account Manager, 4/00 – 12/00.
· Led a cross-functional team with representatives from manufacturing, customer service, technical service, quality, IT, sourcing, accounts receivable, logistics and shipping to ensure a $12 million key account, the largest account in company history, received timely and effective support regarding any issue.
· Managed all product launches into 8 branch locations of this key account and
coordinated new product training for the 300 key account representatives.
· Coordinated activities and supported key account representatives in a sales blitz
resulting in over 1,000 product demonstrations.